Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes: Best Dressed

Did any of you watch the Golden Globes last night? I did and I have to say, I was wayyy more interested in the fashion and pre-show stuff, than the actual awards!  I'm glad Homeland took home 2 awards though.....that is the BEST show I have seen lately!  If you haven't seen it, when it comes out on DVD, WATCH IT!  You won't regret it!

Anywho, back to the fashion!  The biggest trend I noticed was the fishtail dress!  It can be such a flattering silhouette so I can see why so many ladies went with it!  Here are my favs from last night:

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Monique Lhiullier:


Kate Beckinsale in Robert Cavalli:


Lea Michelle in Marchesa:


Charlize Theron in Dior Couture:


Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang:


Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka:
*I really thought this dress was beautiful for her! It is so age appropriate while still being glamorous!


Elle Macpherson in Zac Posen:
*I love love love this dress! Yes, its kinda fru-fru but I love every inch of it!


Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein:


Emma Stone in Lanvin:


Jessica Alba in Gucci:


What did you think of the fashion last night?

Tomorrow--WORST DRESSED! Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I loved Clare Danes, I thought she looked beautiful. I loved the open back of her dress! Kate Beckensale, Helen Mirron and Charlize Theron were also among my favorites!

Alexa said...

Love Sofia (as always)!

Michelle P said...

The dresses last night were sooo pretty!

Whitney said...

Kate B can do no wrong!

Gameday Stylist said...

Love emma stones dress - gorgeous!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

Caitlin C. said...

Heidi Klum was my favorite!! Ahhh. I can't get enough of these fancy dresses :)

Amanda said...

I loved Sarah Michelle Gellar and Charlize Theron!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates