Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Golden Globes: Worst Dressed

Ok, these ladies just have to be called out.

Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen: WTF. What's with the gray hair?? Did having that hair color complete the grandma look?  This dress wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the hideous top....its just too much!  I think it needs a little skin at the top.  Those sleeves are just so 80's right?


Piper Perabo in Theyskens' Theory: Looking beyond the boring and hideous dress, was Piper on drugs on the Red Carpet?  Take a look..........




Right?????

Jessica Biel in Elie Saab: Poor Jessica.....everyone is hatin' on her right now.  I have to admit, when I first saw this dress, I didn't think it was that bad............but the more I look at it, it does scream grandma!


Natalie Portman in Lanvin: This color is stunning on Natalie!!  However, she is on my worst dressed list for the shape! This makes her hips, waist, and overall shape look horrible....no bueno!



Amy Poehler in Naeem Khan: Oy vey, the nude again! Don't these stars realize it washes them out!? The short sleeves are doing nothing for arms as well.....not a flattering shape on top IMO.


Amanda Peet in Marc Jacobs: She looks like she's wearing a Victorian nightgown or her grandma's dust ruffle.


Katharine McPhee in Donna Karen: Total miss if you ask me! This was a perfect opportunity to add in some pops of color or SOMETHING that's interesting, if you going to go with such a basic, nude dress!  Some great shoes? Jewlery? Something?!?  She completely faded into the background, washing herself out.....


P.S. Did anyone else think Mila Kunis a.) looked totally pissed on the Red Carpet? and b.) looked like she packed on some pounds? NOT that she's fat in any way......just looking a little heavier than usual. I know she lost a bunch of weight for Black Swan, but she came back to normal soon after....she just seemed a little heavier than normal, no?


I like her dress BTW!  I think its pretty--seen it before, but pretty!

And that's all folks!  What did you think of the worst dressed ladies at the Golden Globes? Agree or disagree?

4 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I made the same comment to my mom that i thought Mila Kunis had put on a bit of weight! I did not like Jessica Biels dress at all, she usually looks stunning!

Michelle P said...

I agree, Piper looked insane in all of the pictures that I've seen!

Pink and Green Moms said...

Haha you are so right about Piper...I saw them cut to her during the show and she looked wasted..

CT Cupcake said...

I was trying to figure out what the heck is up with kelly osborne's hair!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates