Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Princess!

Well hello there!

It's Monday again...wah wah.  Last week seemed like an eternity--I hope this week is a little better!

 

So last night I did my first Zumba class!  It was a lot of fun!  I don't know why I hadn't taken one before because its right up my alley with dance....although I definitely wasn't that good!  Being a classical ballerina for 16 years made me....a little stiff?  I need to loosen up a bit, but its definitely something I would do again!  Have any of you tried Zumba? Do you like it?

Also, getting back to an old obsession here.....did you see how gorgeous Kate Middleton looked on the eve of her 30th birthday party for the movie premiere of War Horse?



Perfection. Love the lace!  And Happy Birthday to her today!

What did you think of her gown?

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I've done ballet for years, and I'm the same way! Just different to get used to! haha

Michelle P said...

I loooooove her dress.

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

She is beautiful! I love that dress!

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Oh that dress. She is just too pretty for words.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates