Friday, January 27, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Happy, happy Friday everyone!


I'm sure you've all heard by now, but Jason Wu is doing a collection exclusively for Target and I believe the launch date is February 5th in stores and online!  I think his collection is very cute....great work clothes!  I'm definitely a fan! 


Now is anyone else wondering, is this going to turn out like the whole Missoni debacle?  I really hope not. Personally, I felt really disappointed in those crazy Missoni shoppers who ruined the experience for everyone else. 


These less expensive, designer collections are supposed to be an opportunity for us "common folks" to be able to own designer clothing for less.........not for selfish people {I say people, but we all know it was women doing the buying...} to buy ridiculous amounts of clothing just to turn it around and try to sell it for 2 or 3 times the price! 


And anyone who really did buy the Missoni collection items off of eBay for hundreds of dollars, is in my humble opinion, an idiot.  If your going to spend $300+ on designer clothing.....just buy the real thing. Duh.


Anyway, I digress..........................I'm really hoping people will be respectful of their fellow fashion lovers and allow us all to have a piece of the pie?


Anyone else feel the way I do? 

7 comments:

Michelle P said...

I'm SOOO excited! I cannot wait

Whitney said...

I completely agree with you! I remember going into my target and watching a women fill up her basket just to sell it on ebay. I'm all for people making a quick buck, but geeez, I would have like to have that dress too... :)

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

AH!

lovin' the looks...right up my ally.

and for my humble opinion: ditto.

chillax people!

Jess said...

Thanks for the blog award the other day! I posted it on my blog today! :)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love these looks.. I'm hoping for the same thing. And of course, I completely agree :)

Nat said...

The Missoni at the Target near my office wasn't out of control (it's a kind of wealthy area so they (not me) can probably afford the real thing- ha!) but there wasn't a lot left after the first day. I'm going to try to get to a Target early on the 5th so I scoop up that yellow and black dress- I need it!

Tales of an HBS Wife said...

I am so excited for this line! Hope it's not a crazy shopping experience :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates