Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday....

Oooo Monday.....you came way too soon!

How was everyone's weekends?  Mine was good.....lots of sleep and relaxing!  I also got a few rooms in my house super clean so that always feels good...been needing to do that for a while!  Doc and I used our juicer for the first time this weekend to make orange juice and it was amazing!  We also used our bread machine for the first time {by first time, I mean since we received it for our wedding.....1 1/2 years ago...} and we made pizza dough!  We thought it was going to be a bomb but it wasn't!  Directions were a little confusing but the pizza came out well!

Last week I posted about my workout blues {read it here}, and after still finding no online/TV solutions.....I gave in and bought Jillian Michael's new DVD Extreme Shed & Shred


I know if I do this workout 30 times.....I'm gonna get tired of it but for now, I won't so its just a short term fix.  I think tomorrow will be my first day trying it, so I will let you know how it goes! 

For now, I'll leave you with a little Monday Motivation.....



5 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I really want a juicer, fresh squeezed juice taste so much better! Glad you had a great weekend!

Love Monday motivation!

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Feelin motivated!
Thanks!:)

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

I am 15 days in to Jillians 30 Day Shred and I really, really like it! She works you!

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Gave you the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for the details! Have a great day! xoxo, Ash

Nat said...

Can't wait to hear your review of this DVD I did the 30 day shred and really liked it, I should probably break it out again!

PS- I tagged you in a post if you want to play along!
http://eastcoastnat.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates