Thursday, January 12, 2012

Recent Photo Shoot

Remember back in November (I think?), when I did that photo shoot for Pin Me Up Couture (an Etsy shop filled with amazing wedding day hair pieces)?  I spoke about it here.


Well, I totally forgot to share some of the pictures with you!  The inspiration was a Russian-esque shoot with the woods in the background {no snow yet though...} and sultry make-up!  We had on furs and lots of beautiful hair pieces!  And this is the 3rd time I've worn my wedding dress (1 at my wedding, 2 for the Marie Antoinette shoot, and now this is 3!) I've totally gotten my money's worth, huh? I also really need to clean it since I never got it cleaned after the wedding.....yea. I know. I will.

The photographer on this shoot was the fabulous Emily Anderson of E.M. Anderson Photography.  My make-up was done by Erica Bogle and Erica's make-up was done by Michelle Richardson, both with A Vogue Idea.

Click here to view some more of the pictures!

6 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

You look beautiful in this picture! I love the woods as the background! The bird cage veil is also beautiful!

Michelle P said...

Wow so pretty!

Christina {Carolina Charm} said...

WOW - GORGEOUS!!!!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Ashley, could you get any prettier?!?!

And that birdcage veil is to die for. I wore one at my wedding so I'm awfully fond of them. :)

Can't wait to see more pictures!

PS - Sshhhh .... I haven't had my wedding dress cleaned yet either!

Bud and Leo said...

You look gorgeous! I absolutely love your dress- your waist is tiny!

GiGi Reed said...

Wow, this picture is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing. :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates