Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tagged Game!

Yesterday, Natalie from It's a Charmed Life, tagged me in the 11 questions game!  Thanks Natalie!

Here are the rules:

Rules:
-You must post the rules
-Post 11 Fun Facts about yourself 
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you in their post & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
-Tag 11 people and link them in your post
-Let them know you have tagged them
  
So, here are 11 random facts about me:
1.  I have an irrational phobia of vomit. I think its gonna get me like a bug would. Its bad.....I will start crying if someone near me pukes and I can't get away.

2.  I wear perfume everyday and have been doing this since high school.

3.  My favorite weekend morning routine is to wake up and go straight to the family room to watch TV and sip coffee in my jammies!

4.  I danced ballet for 16 years....I went to a magnet arts high school and then went to Butler University to major in dance.

5.  I have a double collection system which caused me to have kidney infections from the age of 2 to 6.  A double collection system means I have 2 ureters on both sides connecting the kidneys to the bladder.  Normal people have 1 on each side, and I have 2 on each side.

6.  I also have hyperhidrosis.  My hands, feet, and armpits sweat a lot.  I'm not a smelly person though, I swear!  I just have over-active sweat glands in those spots, and I used to get botox in my armpits to stop them from sweating.

7.  I am the youngest of 6 kids. Starts with a girl, 4 boys, and then me!  There is a 13 year age difference between my sister and I (and we are all from the same mom and dad too).

8.  I drive a mini-cooper and I love it!  No its not too small...my husband is 6'3" and he fits perfectly fine in it!  I'll get rid of it once I have kids, but for now its great!

9.  I watch a ton of TV! Especially reality TV shows...I know, I know...I don't get any smarter after watching them but I just can't help it! 

10. I am one of the few who does not have an iphone, or a smart phone for that matter! Gasp, I know! I used to have one, but then Doc made me down grade to a "regular" phone since I wasn't using my data plan at all since I'm in front of a computer all day for work, and then in front of one when I'm at home too. One day I will get an iphone....

11.  I love to cook and bake!  To me, nothing shows love like cooking a homemade meal for your family (or husband in my case)!  And I will attempt just about anything, no matter how hard it looks!

Now, the 11 questions that Natalie asked:
1. What is your all time favorite movie? (you can only name one!)
Hmm.....if I had to chose only one, I would say The Notebook. Its a girly classic!

2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why? 
I would be able to teleport myself.  So if one day I was like, I want to go to Paris, boom I'm there!  It would awesome, that's why!

3. Team Edward or Team Jacob? 
Team Edward for sure!  But I do love me some Jacob.....

4. If you could take any trip in the world where would you go? 
Oh, so many places!  One place would be the Poseidon Undersea Resort in Fiji....its this private resort where you can stay in rooms underwater!  Its like $30,000 for 2 people for 1 week, but that would be soo cool!

5. What's one piece of make up you can't live without ? 
I cannot live without mascara for sure!  I look like a zombie without it..

6. What's one accessory (jewelry, scarf, handbag, etc) that you don't leave the house without? 
I don't leave the house without a purse for sure....right now I'm using my Kate Spade bag I got at Christmas!

7. What is your dream job? 
To be a fab fashion designer for sure!

8. Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos?
I'm a Cool Ranch kinda girl
  
9. What's the best advice you've ever received and who gave it to you? 
The best advice I've received was from, who else, my Mom!  I remember years ago she telling me "Pick and choose your battles", and I've always kept that in mind as I've gotten older.  There are certain things that are worth fighting, but don't fight every battle...you have to choose the ones that are important and the rest, let go.

10. What's your guilty pleasure? (tv show, movie, food, etc) 
Ahh...soo many!  I guess I'd have to say reality TV shows for sure...aka Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Bachelor, any Real Housewives series, Say Yes to the Dress, Tia and Tamera, etc, etc.....

11. What's your typical Starbucks order?
I usually get a tall, non-fat, carmel macchiato...hot or iced depending on the weather!

Now, who am I tagging?

Here are 11 questions for the bloggers I tagged!
1. What is your profession?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. What one make-up product can you not live without?
4. If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What magazines do you subscribe to?
7. If you could have a special talent {that you don't currently have}, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
10. What is your guilty pleasure? (tv, food, movies, etc.)
11. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received, and who gave it to you?

Have fun ladies!

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love your mini cooper! I just remember when we moved from our apartment to our senior house and we filled your mini cooper to the brim with out kitchen stuff! Ah memories!

Nat said...

Ok you seriously sound just like me-The notebook, mascara, kate spade bag, team edward, cool ranch- etc!! I don't know how you function w/o a smart phone!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates