Monday, January 30, 2012

What I've been doing....

Happy Monday everyone!

I feel like I've been totally disconnected from the world for 2 reasons......

1. Gossip Girl
2. Fashion Story App.


First, I apparently have been living under a rock because I just started watching the Gossip Girl series on Netflix instant streaming (sooooo glad we have that because each season is like $45 if I were to buy them!) and I'm hooked!  Obsessed.  I don't know why I never started watching it in the first place but I love it!  I watched the whole first season in 3 days......


It's soo good!  I think Blake Lively has the best hair in the world!  And Penn Badgley is super gorgeous IMO!  When I do end up catching up, I don't know how I'm going to watch Gossip Girl live, week to week. Bleh.



Second, my husband finally got an iPhone but I still do not have one.....(I know I'm like the last person!), so since he got the iPhone--I got his iPod touch!  I have the older version iPod, so I never was able to play around with the apps and stuff.  But now I can!  And I have....................

Yes, I discovered Fashion Story and that's all I do...all day.  It's so stupid LOL and I waste hours and hours of the day playing, but I'm hooked!  The idea is that you have a store and you buy and sell clothes....there are goals you have to reach and you make "friends" in the community, etc. I have been playing non-stop since like Friday...kinda pathetic but I can't deny I'm having fun doing it :)

So, yea I feel like I'm so behind on my blog reading and really everything else because I spent the whole weekend in the front of the TV with my iPod in hand....

Anyone else play Fashion Story or watch Gossip Girl?  Hooked? 

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love Gossip Girl, it's so great that you can watch it on Netflix :)

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I used to watch Gossip Girl religiously! I am thinking I need to start watching it again! Hope you had a great weekend Ash!

lauren | keys to anywhere said...

I've always loved GG, but lately Serena's and Dan's hair have been terrible this season, it's a sin really. I was obsessed with Fashion Story over the summer, but I finally got out of it haha!

Nat said...

Love GG just wait until you catch up the show has gotten so crazy since the first two seasons!

Krystina @ Cup 'a Hot Chocolate said...

I Just started watching Gossip Girl on Netflix too!!!! Im almost done with Season 2 and I am OBSESSED!!! I can't stop. It's seriously all I do if I'm home and the boyfriend isn't lol He's not exactly a girly tv show enthusiast! Glad I'm not the only one our age lovin on this show about high school debauchery :P

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

So behind on gossip girl - need to get caught up, pronto!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates