Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fishtail Braids

Hello there!  Happy Tuesday! 

This morning I decided to try out a fishtail braid for work....and I'm happy to say I think I did an okay job! Sorry I don't have a pic...I was very unsuccessful in getting a pic of the back of my head this morning!  But it looks something like this:


I was inspired after watching Kate of The Small Things Blog do a fishtail braid video yesterday.  It wasn't as hard as I expected it to be and I love the change up from the regular ol' braid!  What do you think of fishtail braids?







Have a great rest of the day!

7 comments:

Michelle P said...

Cute!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love this look but don't think my hair is long enough! I may have to give it a try when I get home! Happy Tuesday Ash!

Nat said...

Good job! I love the fishtail braid but I've always thought it looked to complicated! I'll have to check out that tutorial and maybe I'll try it

Kayln said...

I love those braids but I always find things like this SOO much harder to do than it looks!

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh i want my hair to be long enough to do a fishtail braid. it looks so cool!

Fash Boulevard said...

i still haven't tried this yet. so chic. such a fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Gameday Stylist said...

I need to learn how to do this!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates