Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Five

Happy Friday!!

It's been awhile since I've done a Friday Five so here goes:

1.   I'm loving these mint skinny jeans with the pink top! So springy and on trend right now!


2.  I don't own a leather jacket yet, but I've been eyeing them for a while now. This Zara one below is cute and quite affordable:

Via Zara's Website
3.  This would be so freakin' awesome!


4.  I would love to be sipping on one of these beside the ocean or a pool.....sigh....summer get here faster!!


5.  I've been meaning to make this green monster smoothie.....I think this weekend I shall do that!   Find recipe here.


Any fun plans this weekend?  I will just be relaxing and getting errands done!  Have a good one!

4 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I wish summer was here already! I am ready for warm weather, fun drinks and a tan! Have a wonderful weekend Ash!

Manda said...

That smoothie looks yummy--in a healthy kind of way : ) I may have to give that a try too!

Nat said...

I was loving the mint skinnies and then I tried a pair on today and didn't love them...so disappointing! Zara jacket is awesome- I say go for it! I could use a tropical drink right now and the green monster smoothie is delicious!! I have it for breakfast at least once a week.

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

i am loving mint for this spring. i am looking to find a place where i can score a pair of mint skinnies without breaking the bank ;)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates