Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grammy's Worst Dressed

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I had planned on doing this post yesterday, but I had forgotten it was Valentine's Day! On Monday, I posted my Grammy's Best Dressed list and today I have for you my Worst Dressed list.  Yes....these are always entertaining...

Nicki Minaj in Versace: She definitely gets top honor for creativity, but this dress does nothing for her body!  Show off that booty girl!  Also.......Lady Gaga much? I didn't think she was the type to need to do something like this to garner a ton of attention!  Just bad all around {and so was the performance...}


Fergie in Jean Paul Gaultier: So I give Fergie credit for turning heads and taking a risk....BUT....this just didn't work!  The orange with the black under just didn't scream sexy.... Maybe it was the granny panties she was wearing? Maybe its because she looks like Halloween--I don't know, but FAIL in my book!  Had this dress been in black lace...it might have been sexier and more attractive to the eye?


Anne V in Anthony Vaccarello: One word: loincloth.  This dress is just awful!  She may be beautiful but not even she can pull off this atrocity!  Too much skin showing in the wrong places.....it kinda makes me uncomfortable.... Get it together girl.


Sasha Gradiva in ?: I'm so confused. Why are there guns attached to this chick? And who is she anyway...that seems to be the question floating around the internet. Apparently her stylist had some explanation for the "theme"....but I don't even care to read about it.


Robyn in Calvin Klein: Hmm, between the mullet dress, platform work boots, undershirt, and Bieber hair...I'd say this was an all around FAIL!  Tsk, tsk....


Bonnie McKee in Falguni & Shane Peacock: Who looks at this tassled gladiator dress and says, YES this is it!? Apparently, I wouldn't be very good at garnering attention if I was famous..... Reminds me of something Lady Gaga would have considered back in 2008.


Lady Gaga in ?: Lady Gaga surprisingly played it quiet at the Grammy's last Sunday. She skipped the red carpet and didn't perform or receive any awards, but definitely still wore an over-the-top outfit! This dominatrix style/mesh bodysuit was weird but in all reality....not as bad as some of her past outfits! I don't get the gold scepter but when does anyone understand her "inspirations"?


What do you think of the Worst Dressed ladies?  Any others I missed?

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I don't know who half of these people are - so I wonder if that's the point! Perhaps they were TRYING to end-up on the worst dressed lists! Yuk!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Yikes! These are just down right bad!

Jess said...

You chose all the ones I hated as well.

BTW-tagged you in my post today, so you'll have to check it out!

Nat said...

Totally agree with all of these- they're aren't even words for half of these outfits!! I'm so disappointing in Nicki Minaj for pulling a total Lady Gaga- I thought she was different!

Gameday Stylist said...

Agree! Although I love that orange dress - I think the black panties underneath were a miss.

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates