Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kate Spade Wedding Collection

Happy Hump Day and Leap Day everyone! 

I got an email yesterday from Kate Spade highlighting their wedding collection....I had no idea they had such cute stuff!  If only I was getting married again, I would totally buy these lovely pieces:

Passport holder: $78


Mrs. Key Fob: $58


Say Yes Mrs. Necklace & Earrings: $78 & $48



I Married Adventure Book Clutch: $325


And I would have given each of my bridesmaids one of these:

Bridesmaid Bangle: $58


And don't even get me started on her jewelry! Soo beautiful!  What do you think of the Kate Spade wedding collection?

5 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

super cute. I love the bangle.

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I love the keychain and necklace - very very cute!! :)

Amy Collins {Fresh and Fancy} said...

These are so pretty!!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I got this email too! I loved all of it! I think the jewelry was my favorite! The bridesmaids bangles are super cute too! I wear the earrings you gave us all the time, they are my favorite!

Wedding Decorations Gold Coast said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates