Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Lust List

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Here are a few things I've been lusting after recently:

1. Herve Leger Square Neck Dress: Holy hotness! This would be one hot V-day dress, huh? I love the bandage style Herve Leger dresses.....{sigh} too bad this dress is just $1,590!


2. Celine Luggage Tote: You've probably seen this bag pop up all over the place since it seems to be the "it" back for celebs right now.  I'm loving all the fun colors it comes in and the shape is so unique! Price--not so great.....approximately $1,200-$1,700.





3. David Yurman Cable Wrap Ring in Morganite: This would be a great V-day gift from the hubby, right??  Just $4,450............


4. Alexander McQueen Studded Platform Sandal: Oooooo these are hot! Maybe with the Herve Ledger dress above? I think I would wear these everywhere......even to bed. Price = $2,295


Any ridiculously expensive items your lusting after right now?

4 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love David Yurman, I am lusting over the necklace that matches my bracelets and earrings! And that dress such a great cut!

I will let you know what the plans are for the weekend as soon as I know more!

Moon said...

The dress, the body, the shoes, the hair,... Want it all!

Nat said...

I've been lusting over that Celine luggage tote ever since Reese Witherspoon carrying it last summer... a girl can dream!!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

The Celine bags are beautiful...definitely dreaming of one of those! Wouldn't mind having the Yurman ring as well. xo.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates