Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars: Best Dressed!

Happy Monday everyone!

Did you all watch the Oscars last night?  I didn't stay up to watch the whole show, but I caught most of it.  I, like most people, felt the fashion was a bit underwhelming this year!  There were some very pretty looks but nothing that was spectacular!  I did think the show seemed to go very smoothly and Billy Crystal did a great job! 

Here are my best dressed ladies of the night:

Stacy Keibler in Marchesa: I had to include George in the picture... I thought this gold dress was perfect on her!



Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford: This dress was very elegant on her, although I wasn't a fan of the cape thing.  I found the dress much prettier when she was presenting, but all in all this was one of my favorites!  You gotta have a bangin' body to wear that dress and she worked it!



Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli Louis: I know this dress got mixed reviews, but I really liked it on her! The color and style worked so perfectly for her, but as most people said, we've all kinda seen this before from Nicole Kidman in 2007 but I don't really care!  Emma's hair and make-up were stop on too!


Cameron Diaz in Guicci: I think this dress is very pretty....almost beachy in a way!  I strongly dislike her hair right now though.....I think that is throwing me off a little from loving this look. But I really like the bottom of the dress and her body looks great in it!


Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive: Wow, I think this dress looks great on her!  The color works great with her hair and the earrings are perfrect! Great choice!


Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward: Ok, I lied earlier....there was one dress that WOW'd me and that is this one worn my favorite celebrity, Giuliana Rancic!  I love love love this dress!! The detailing is gorgeous and I absolutely love the top!


What were you favorites from last night? 

Tomorrow I'll have my Worst Dressed list for you!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

I vote Stacy, too!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

These are all beautiful dresses! I loved Gwyneth Paltrows! I didn't get to see Giuliana Rancic at all because I missed the red carpet, but her dress is stunning! I agree with you it is beautiful!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

They are all beautiful, but I think I love Cameron Diaz the best!

Michelle P said...

Love these dresses!

Amanda said...

Yes I loved Giuliana's dress the most!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates