Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscars: Worst Dressed

Happy Tuesday ladies!  Yesterday, I posted my Oscars Best Dressed list so today I have for you my Worst Dressed list.

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad: I know some people had this on their best dressed list, but it didn't work for me!  I hated the sleeves with the hole cutouts.  The design was definitely very flattering to her figure but it was just too "Jenny from the block" for me!  The hair tightly pulled back with the plunging neckline....just all around fail for me!


Rooney Mara in Givenchy: Ok, its great to see her in something else other than black but this dress gives her saggy boobs! 


Natalie Portman in Haute Couture Christian Dior: I love Natalie but this dress missed the mark a little for me!  The polka dots were much too juvenile and that necklace looked like something a little girl who's playing a princess would wear! 


Sandra Bullock in Marchesa: This dress really didn't flatter her figure!  The top was much too loose....it was almost frumpy?  I can't quite put my finger on it but its like the top and the bottom of the dress weren't supposed to go together. I think she had good intent but the execution was off. 


Shailene Woodley in Valentino Couture: You're young, you're beautiful, you have a great body....why cover it up from head to toe this way?! A long sweater dress is not the first thing I think of when I think about dressing for the OSCARS!


Jessica Chastain in McQueen: The embellishments on this dress are just too much for her!  Her face is washed out because this look is so bold and in your face! It's a pretty shaped dress....I wish it was a different color or pattern!

Maya Rudolf in Johanna Johnson: This eggplant number is just ugly in my opinion! The back of the dress doesn't work!  It looks like the embellishments were an afterthought and they tacked it on right before the Red Carpet because they thought the dress was too plain! 


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace: In all fairness, I thought this dress wasn't so bad. A little boring but not bad. I'm putting Angelina on this list because of her stupid leg pose she did all night! WTF? We get it.... you have a slit in your dress. Congrats.


Viola Davis in Vera Wang: I loved this color on her but not the style!  For one, her boobs were about to flop out at any moment!  Also, it looks like an animal took a bit out of her skirt! 


There are probably a handful more I can include on this list, but I didn't want to make it too long!  What do you think of these ladies?  Agree?  Also, if you noticed I left out a certain Michelle Williams off from both lists......I couldn't decide if I loved or hated her dress!

Have a great rest of the day!

7 comments:

Amy Collins {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Just found your blog! It's so cute! I'm a new follower :)

Michelle P said...

I definitely agree with your list. And Angie's leg thing was super annoying

lauren | keys to anywhere said...

I too hated Jennifer Lopez's look. Just seems like she tries too hard most of the time. Rooney Mara scares me haha.

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Ha, totally thought eggplant on Maya too!

Amanda said...

I really liked JLo's dress but I agree it would have looked so much better with her hair down...she has such great hair!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I so agree with this list! And Angelena was a bit annoying with her whole leg thing, and her arms look terribly thin!

Well Heeled Blog said...

I loved the color of Maya's dress, but that detailing just didn't work. I think something more delicate would have been better. maybe a flesh-colored panel on the back with tiny crystals.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates