Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shopping Bug

Happy Thursday everyone!  Friday. Please. Get. Here. Now! 

With all the Spring and Summer clothes in stores now....the shopping bug has returned!  I've been very good since Christmas but I find myself in withdraw now because it has been a while since I've been to a mall!  Like....a month!! Haha that's an eternity for me! :)

What is catching my eye you ask? 

Express Striped Drop Shoulder Knit Dress in Coral: This dress looks like it'd be a really great, comfy summer piece!  Just throw on and go....and you can dress it up or down!


Express Cropped Zelda Jean Legging in White:  I love the fit and look of these!  I have one other pair of Express' Zelda Jean Leggings and I love them...the only beef I have with them are they are usually TOO LONG!  I hate the scrunched look around the ankle....so these cropped ones would be perfect!


Gap Belted Cape Wrap: This is a very cute Spring piece when the weather isn't quite warm enough!


H&M Pink Blazer: I love the gold button detailing on this jacket!  This would be a great pop of color in my work wardrobe!


Aldo Harvat Wedges: I always get "wedge" fever at this time of year and these are no exception!  I love the intense blue color (they look kinda purple in the picture below but they are actually more royal blue)....I don't own anything like it so these would be a great new edition to my wardrobe!


Anything catching your eye this Spring/Summer?

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

Love all of this!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love the express dress and the bright pink blazer! The blazer is about the color of my spring trench coat I just bought! I cannot wait for the weather to warm up!

Nat said...

Ohhh I want that pink blazer!

Moon said...

That striped dress would really be something I'd buy on the spot!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates