Friday, February 10, 2012

The Vow


The Vow opens today and I've been trying all day to convince Doc that this is a necessary movie to see in theaters (as opposed to just waiting for it come out on DVD) AND that I need to see it today, opening day.  Oh, AND he has to see it with me (he keeps telling me I should see it with a girlfriend). No, totally a movie I need to see with my hubby...right ladies?  I'm not asking for a lot here people. :)


I think I'm pretty persuasive--all I need to do is bat my eyes and give him a cute look and its in the bag! {I hope he's not reading or my secret is up........}


Any of you have plans to see The Vow this weekend?

9 comments:

Nat said...

I'm dying to see it this weekend but of course my husband is like no, see it with your sister! He told me we could go to the movies together and he would see Safe House while I saw this- I told him nice try that isn't how this works.

Jessica Nicole said...

I am dyyyiiiingg to see this movie! I have been for MONTHS! I really want to go tonight but I don't know how much convincing I can do between now and then. We will see!! I bet it's going to be packed!

Amanda said...

I am going with a few of my girlfriends tonight and I couldn't be more excited :) We even bought our tickets like 2 weeks ago!!!

Natasha said...

i've conned the hubby into taking me on sunday for our "pre v-day" date ;)
haha--it better be good!!!

Michelle P said...

I plan on seeing it this weekend!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I think it looks good, but there's no way Ian would go see it with me :) I'd rather see it with a few GFs anyway!

Christina {Carolina Charm} said...

I have already started begging Matt to take me tonight. So far it's not looking good. ha!

Laken said...

My boyfriend is taking me tonight on date night! I can't wait! Keep batting your eyes - he'll eventually give in. :)

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

ok, don't hate me here: but I realllllllly think you should go with a girlfriend. I went with one--and the entire time, I was SO glad my hubby wasn't there because he would have been laughing at some of the cheese factor. It was good though, so regardless of who you see it with, you'll enjoy it! xoxo {av}

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates