Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's Been on My Playlist?

Wow, I can't believe it Thursday already!  For some reason, this week has gone by quickly {thankfully...} and I also can't believe its February already! 

Happy Groundhog day, come to think of it!  Unfortunately, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so that means we have 6 more weeks of Winter. Bleh! Although, this "Winter" really has been more like Spring, so if it continues this way I have no complaints!

P.S. Isn't Punxsutawney Phil super cute?! I'd like to babysit him when he's not on shadow duty...


Anyway, I've still been lost in my Gossip Girl/Fashion Story world this week so that's probably why I've been so bad about blogging! Whoops!  But I have been playing this Katy Perry song non-stop since it came out...anyone else in love with it too?  It's so good! 

Sad video, but such a good song!


Have a great Thursday!  The weekend is right around the corner!

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love her music! I have to say I am ready for winter to be over! Minnesota cannot make up its mind on if it is going to be cold or not!

Nat said...

Her CD Teenage Dream is soo good- this song is one of my favs!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates