Thursday, March 22, 2012

Catch-up

Happy Thursday everyone!

I'm back from sunny South Florida {unfortunately...} and I had a great time spending time with my family!  The work conference I attended was boring and really not all that inspiring, so I was a little disappointed with that, but I can't complain about a company paid trip down to Miami {not to mention, getting to be out of the office for a few days!}

I feel like this month of March has just flown by! I had that trip to London and then to Miami so now I'm back and its already the end of the month!  AND when I flew back in yesterday, it was so nice to come home to blooming trees!!  I love how pretty Spring is, and I'm lucky that I don't have allergies! {knock on wood...}


On a slightly different note, my sister-in-law gave birth to her third girl yesterday!  Of course, it had to happen the day I left so I didn't get to see the new bundle of joy but here is a picture of my brother and my new niece, Juliana:


Lastly, when I was down in Miami, another one of my brother's had tickets to this show called Cavalia: Odysseo.  The show is like Cirque du Soleil but with horses and less acrobatics {the main focus is on the horses in the production}


It was interesting, but the main thing I took away was how slowwwwww the show was!  Each segment went on for way too long and sometimes they'd bring the horses out and they'd run around in a circle like 5 times and run off........and it would take 20 minutes to do that and that'd be it for the segment. I was left thinking, "So what?" most of the time.  Maybe if I was a horse lover or equestrian I'd appreciate it more, but I found the show pretty boring.  Has anyone else heard of it or seen it before?  What did you think?

Ok, for real this time....I will be back with more normal posting soon!  No trips in my immediate future....andd that giveaway I've been talking about is coming up! :)

3 comments:

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Aunt Ashley...I like it. Has a ring to it.:)

Make sure you enter my North Face giveaway!

Jess said...

Congrats on your sweet new niece and I feel like you--March has really flown by!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Glad you made it home safe! Congrats to your brother and sister in law! Exciting!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates