Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

How was everyone's weekends? Doc and I saw 21 Jump Street on Friday night which was hilarious! Anyone else seen it yet? It really was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while, so I highly recommend it! And bonus, Channing Tatum is in it! :)


I have been soo good recently when it comes to shopping! I think the last time I shopped was before Christmas!!  Wow, I know. That's why I haven't been blogging as much about it because I've been trying to stay away from it.  BUT, I've always got one eye open so here are a few things that have caught my attention:

Giuseppe Zanotti heels:


Love this shirt!


Tori Burch handbag:


Anything catching your eye lately?

P.S. Don't forget to enter into my giveaway! You have until this Friday!

2 comments:

Svenja said...

Hi, very nice blog! I really like your writing and pictures!
I have caught sight of a wonderful handbag by Loewe - a Spanish, Madrid-based brand, which I have not really seen something of nor heard about before. Prices are crazy, but THIS handbag I would quite die for ;): http://svenja-happybluebird.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-post_21.html

Regards from Eindhoven, the Netherlands,
Svenja

Eclectically E said...

Have been looking for a pocket book everywhere! Cute Tori bag! Glad to find your blog!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates