Friday, March 16, 2012

It's the Weekend!

Hello and Happy Friday everyone!

Today, I am actually going out of town again!  But this time to Miami!  I have work conference in Ft. Lauderdale so I'll be in and out of Miami visiting my family while I'm down there. 


I am soo ready for some sunshine and warm weather!  Not that I'm complaining too much because we've had unseasonably warm weather here in Ohio....like 75 degrees warm! But it will be nice to be back down in South Florida and even better...I have absolutely nothing scheduled for tomorrow so I can sleep in and just do whatever I feel like doing!  Don't you just love days like that?

I have had such a busy week getting caught up after being gone all last week...sorry for my lack of posts.  I will get back to my normal routine once back from Miami!  My 2nd giveaway will be coming next week as well!

Btw, I forgot to mention in my last post about London....I bought 1 thing while I was over there {yes...ONLY 1 thing! I was trying to be good...} and the 1 item was these neon yellow jeans from Zara:


I just couldn't resist them!  I am actually wearing them today to work {it's casual Friday} and I love them!  The ankle length is perfect and the color just pops!  They are a bit bright and "flamboyant" but I don't care....they're totally me! :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!  Have any fun plans?

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love those jeans! I have really been loving color recently I have red pants on today! Have safe travels to Florida, and enjoy your time with your family! I am thinking we need to do a girls weekend in Minneapolis now that I am moving... No sales tax!

Jess said...

Love those yellow pants! You'll have to post pictures of how you create outfits with those bad boys. Hope you had a wonderful St. Patty's Day!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates