Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!

Well hello there March!  Wow....I can't believe February is already over!  Yesterday it was like 65 degrees here in Ohio which was ah-mazing!!  Spring is soooo close.....just a little bit longer...


March is going to be a busy month for me.  I'm leaving for London on Monday!!  You can read the post about it here.  And then the week after I come back, I'm going to be in Miami for a work conference/seeing my family!  Before I know it, March is going to be over!

Oh, I'm also finally getting my hair done this weekend.  I say finally because I was due to get highlights like 6 weeks ago but I put it off because of the cost {it was getting up to around $130 each time because I needed to low lights done as well} and also because I was ready to change up my color, again!  I'm fickle with my hair....after a few months of 1 style, I always want to change to something else!

Anyway, I haven't been a darker brunette in a while so I'm thinking that's the route I'm going to take!  I was also thinking about going auburn?  I know red is a lot of maintenance to keep up and that's kinda what I'm trying to get away from {highlights can be such a pain to keep up} but I've never really done a darker red shade like this:


Hmmm....decisions decisions!  I think I may put off the red for a later date though and just go with a darker brown for now.  Maybe something like this?



We shall see!  I will def take some pics to show you after my appointment! :)

What do you all have planned for March?  Anything exciting?

4 comments:

Frankie said...

London, so jealous! I went last May and had a fantastic time! It's one of my top cities to live in. I hope you have a good time!

We have the same taste in hair, I got mine done last week and took pics very similar to yours, with a little red in mind but just stuck with the brown for now!

Please come visit me at cheerfulcarolina.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

just a few little things planned...p.s. i hear you on the highlights thing--i finally got mine done last night and feel like a new woman!!!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

You are going to have a wonderful time in London! SO exciting! Sounds like you have a lot of great things planned in March! Can't wait to see how your hair turns out!

Meg {henninglove} said...

wow london how cool!! and i love getting my hair done but definitely don't love the price it is like ouch!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates