Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Tonight, Doc and I will be seeing The Hunger Games so I am very excited for that!  I haven't read the book, but I've of course heard great things so I'm excited to see what all the hype is about!  I will give you my thoughts tomorrow...

On a different note, it's been a while since I've done a Pinteresting Wednesday! Here's whats been catching my eye lately:








Don't forget to enter into my giveaway here!!

Have a great rest of the day!

4 comments:

Christina {Carolina Charm} said...

i keep pinning the sock bun and NEED to finally try it!

Taylor said...

The picture of the living room is to DIE for you! Love it! How did you like the Hunger Games? Mike and I saw it on Sunday. He didn't know anything about it and was a little disturbed that he had to watch children kill each other. Whoops! Probably should have warned him...

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

I wish my hair was long enough to do the sock bun! And those pink skinny jeans are adorable! I wonder if I could pull them off! Have fun tonight with Doc!

Kimmie @ Sugar and Dots said...

These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates