Friday, March 30, 2012

Thoughts for Friday

Happy Friday! Omg, this day could not have come soon enough.....this was just an eternity of a week!


I mentioned here that I was seeing The Hunger Games the other night and my thoughts are..........I like it a lot!  I didn't read the books or really know anything about the story so it was all a surprise to me.  I didn't think it was as "morbid" as people make it out to be.  Yes, its about kids killing each other but I didn't find the movie as dark as the description of it is, ya know?  I was on the edge of my seat throughout most of the movie and I can't wait to see the sequels! Now I want to read the books too, because let's face it, the books are always better than the movies!


I've also recently started watching The Vampire Diaries and now that I'm like 10 episodes in, I'm hooked! It's hard not to compare it to the Twilight Series but its good in its own way.  All the main actors are all so gorgeous....I mean just take a moment to stare at the pic above.  Even Nina Dobrev is GORGEOUS! I have a feeling I'll be flying through the end of the 1st season and into season 2!

After Natalie of, Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers, posted about this Bauble Bar Neon Necklace, I have been smitten!  I am seriously considering purchasing this Neon Color Block one....its right up my alley!  How cute would this look with a LBD?!


What are your plans for this weekend?  Doc and I will be doing our usual relaxing/sleeping in and I'm determined to make headway on that skirt that I have been working on for oh......FOREVER! I bought a sewing machine and now I'm never using it. I think once I complete a project, I'll get more motivation to continue with more!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Love the necklace! I think you need to get it! Have a great weekend Ash!

Nat said...

You should definitely read the Hunger Games books they are so good! I saw that necklace too and it's taking all my self control not to buy it!

Blogger said...

Compare Genuine Designer Handbags Online.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates