Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coachella Style...thumbs up or down?

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I've recently taken a little blogging break due to some writers block, but I'm back, being revived from the dead by Coachella!  Ok, more like fascinated by this massive music festival in which celebs come out of the woodwork and intermingle with us "commoners" like its no biggie, and high-fashion goes completely out the door, being replaced by Birkenstocks, fringe, and flower headbands. Let's take a look, shall we?

Lea Michelle and LC {Side note: I'm totally wearing those same shoes today as Lea but in black}:


Paris Hilton.....ugh of course....



Vanessa Hudgens being the poster child for Coachella:


Katy Perry looking a little more rocker than hippie, but I enjoy her hair color more than that ugly blue she was sporting recently:


Emma Watson & Lily Collins:


Lindsay Lohan looking like she missed the note on how to dress for this:


Dree Hemmingway looking super cute!


And of course, lots and lots of celeb lovin' going on!

Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger:


Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler:


Fergie & Josh Duhamel:


Emma Roberts & Chord Overstreet:


My recent FAVS, Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerholder {I just watched both seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix of the Vampire Diaries and I'm obsessed! I'm currently really upset I have to wait until season 3 finishes on TV before I can watch it on Netflix.  I also had no idea these 2 were dating in real life until this week...they make a good couple though.  Not gonna lie...def had a dream about smooching with Ian Somerholder though....}:



Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish:


Lauren Conrad with Shawn Pyform (from Desperate Housewives), who she insists is "just a friend"...doesn't look like it to me!


What did you think of the style at Coachella?  Have you ever been it before?  I haven't but I kinda want to go now....mainly to do some celeb watching! :)

Have a great rest of the day!

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

I would love to do some celeb watching as well. I thought some was cute!

lauren | keys to anywhere said...

I never get the styling going on at coachella haha.

California Wife said...

Coachella looks are always so over the place. I think Nina Dobrev did it right (or at least the way I would), and I'm loving Lea Michelle's look at the Lacoste pool party.

Jess said...

I've always wanted to go just for the music, but I'm loving all these fun hippie styles as well.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates