Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy News for Giuliana & Bill!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that my favorite celeb is definitely Giuliana Rancic!  I've been watching her TV show since it started and was so sad to find out she had breast cancer.  I had a feeling that her getting pregnant was just not in her cards, but I was soooo happy to find out yesterday on the Today Show that they are pregnant via surrogacy!!


Have any of you been watching this season of Giuliana & Bill?  I have and last week's episode was about the option of surrogacy, so I had a feeling that if they were successful in that, they'd be making an announcement soon since we'll all be seeing it on their TV show this season!  They say they're due in late Summer and they know the sex of the baby but aren't telling anyone yet. I'm crossing my fingers they'll have a girl!


What I love the most about their TV show is that it doesn't feel staged in any way.  They've decided to be completely open about their struggles with fertility, and now Giuliana's breast cancer, and I love that.  They're not hiding behind a celebrity facade of perfection.  They're real and what you see on TV is them plain and simple.  There is no Kardashian-like feel to the show, where you know things are staged or scripted a certain way.


And to me, the most endearing part of the show is just how much Giuliana and Bill love each other. They are incredibly supportive and loving towards one another, despite the hardships they've been through. They just seem like such great people......I know if Giuliana knew me, we'd be besties for sure! :-)

I'm just so happy that there is a "light at the end of the tunnel" for them now with the upcoming birth of their child!  And don't get me started on how cute Giuliana's parents are!

Are you watching Giuliana & Bill this season?

8 comments:

Nat said...

I haven't been watching this season but I'm so happy for them! They definitely deserve this!

Natasha said...

i'm obsessed with them!! just so happy everything is finally working out for them to have a baby...their show is a must watch for me!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I, too, share your obsession for G&B! They are both just such likeable people. I'm thrilled to hear of this news for them.

Katie of At Home When I'm With You said...

Just read about this yesterday! So happy for them- I have to admit I cried like a baby watching the episode when she found out she had cancer. So scary. This baby will be a wonderful blessing for them.

Molly said...

I am equally as obsessed with G & B! I was SO thrilled when they made their announcement on the Today Show and think they'll be great parents!

taylorlsteele said...

I just love them! This news made my day Monday!

Jess said...

I couldn't be more happy for them. I was literally in tears when I found out she had breast cancer and now this wonderful news! I couldn't be more thrilled. They truly deserve it.

I also love watching Tori and Dean.

Moon said...

We're always one season behind here, but I've been following and loving :) Really happy for them after everything that happened!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates