Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Friday Favs

Happy Friday!!  So happy the weekend is here!

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Five so I thought I'd bring it back for you...

1.  How adorbs are these neon flip flops from Express?  They come in 6 different colors and are perfect for the beach or a pool day!  Love the little bow detail too!


2.  I've been seeing this All Saints Oyster Skirt all over the place since Carrie Underwood recently wore it, and I have to say....I'm really digging it!  I don't own a sequin short skirt and the print on this one is gorgeous {just a little outa my price range right now...}


3.  I'm loving the warm weather we've been getting!  Summer is here/coming!! Wish I was on a beach reading Fifty Shades of Grey right about now.....{speaking of that book, I plan on purchasing a copy this weekend....I gotta find out what the hype is all about! Anyone else reading it??}


4.  I'm loving that I actually won a giveaway!!  Sheridan French, of The Southern Eclectic, was giving away a $100 gift certificate to Erin McDermott Jewelry and I totally won!  I'm so excited....I just gave her my selections and I picked 2 different types of earrings.  Will show you once I get them!


5.  This salsa is seriously the easiest recipe I've ever used and its soooooooo good!  Doc loves salsa {he's kinda a connoisseur, no big deal...} and this has been his favorite over anything else!  Do try it {especially if you like non-chunky salsa} but be prepared to down the whole bowl in one sitting...no joke...


Hope you all have a great weekend!  Anything fun planned?

8 comments:

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I love those flip flops and I cannot wait to be reading on the beach! I have yet to read 50 shades but I think i will soon

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Oh what a great list! I love those flops. And that salsa looks just like one that my mom makes - I'll have to check out the recipe!

Nat said...

I love that sequin skirt- I wish I had somewhere fabulous to wear it! I pinned that salsa recipe and have been meaning to try it- I'm happy to hear it's good! I read all 3 fifty shades book, they were a little ridiculous but totally addicting I couldn't put them down!

Amanda said...

I saw those flip flops at express and thought they were so cute! I plan on reading 50 shades (as soon as I finish all the other books I'm reading haha) hope you have a good weekend!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

We were talking about 50 shades of grey at work the other day! I want to read it too!

Jess said...

I'm reading 50 Shades---can't wait to hear what you think. I thought it was horrible, but the 2nd book is a lot better in my opinion. Also, that salsa looks delish! I'll have to make it sometime.

This weekend, I tutored a kid and went on a hike. :)

Manda said...

What a great list! I just finished 50 Shades last week. It wasn't my favorite, but I think it's a good beach read : )

Katze said...

Hi,

where can I get These Flip Flops from Germany?
Thanks in advance
best regards Gaby
daisy@wtnet.de

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates