Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Friday!

Happy Friday!!  What a long week........

Thankfully, I'm heading out tomorrow for Orlando, Florida!  Another work conference, which means I'll be out of the office until Wednesday {anytime out is always good, am I right?} We'll be staying at The Loews Royal Pacific Resort, which seems pretty fab:


And then I come back just in time for my birthday on Thursday!!  Turning the big 2-5! 

Also, I bought 50 Shades of Grey yesterday and I'm already making my way through it....I thought I'd get a good book for the trip and I think this will def do the job! ;)


What are your plans for this weekend?  I'll be back later next week!

3 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Wow - that hotel looks amazing! Paradise.

BTW you know there is a Tory Burch outlet in Orlando, riiight? :)

Svenja said...

Nice, wow - the hotel -- which company do you work for ;-) ?? Have a good time & good read - Am curious about your opinion!

Regards
Svenja

Nat said...

This looks amazing! Enjoy your trip and 50 shades of gray!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates