Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Essentials

Happy Hump Day!

Is it just me or is this week going by uber slow?  Maybe its because I'm flying to Orlando on Saturday for another work conference, and I'm just looking forward to getting out of the office!  Orlando is not really my favorite city....its really humid and you get no breeze since you're in the middle of the state, but hey, its Florida!

Since the weather has really warmed up, it of course has me thinking about what summer essentials I need want this season!  Here's what's been on my mind:

Steve Madden Sandals: $69.95

Nanette Lepore Tunic Cover-Up: $104

Luli Fama Bikini: $162
Kate Spade Aviators in Pink: $128

Eugenia Kim Sun Hat: $98

Mar y Sol Straw Shopper: $88

What are you wanting this summer?  Any beach vacations planned? 

Have a great rest of the day!

6 comments:

Michelle P said...

I love all of this! Very cute. And we don't have any beach vacations planned :(

Nat said...

Love the sandals and the cover up!

Manda said...

I love the Kate Spade sunglasses!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Love the Kate Spade sunglasses, and the sandals! Hope your week is going well!

Kayln said...

You're not alone! This week is INCHING by for some reason! And I'm obsessed with that Nanette Lepore cover up, such a great find!

Fash Boulevard said...

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on 50 shades. I'm still debating reading it. Have a fabulous trip, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates