Thursday, May 3, 2012

What have I been up to?

Well hello there!  I know, I know....its been a little while since I've posted!  I have a good excuse though? I just got back from Vancouver, BC last night! {or more like this morning since it was 1:00 AM}


It was a bit last minute, but I ended up going for a work conference with one of my co-workers.  Vancouver is beautiful!  I had never been before, and it totally reminded me of Twilight since I know those movies were filmed there.  We weren't able to really get out and explore the whole city because we obviously were there for work, but we were able to get out of our hotel and explore some of the areas nearby. The weather was a bit chilly and rainy/overcast but I hear thats kinda the norm for the area. 

Yaletown in Vancouver
Anyway, it was a lot of fun {and always a plus when you get to travel to these fun cities on your company's dime...}  Has anyone ever been to Vancouver?  What did you think?

Now, I'm playing catch up at work and in life!  So much laundry and cleaning to do.. ANDDDDD husband's car got broken into yesterday! His brand new car!  They smashed his window and stole his Garmin GPS {which was not out in the car, it was hidden in the arm rest but the guy must have seen the holder on the windshield}.  Now the car is being fixed but what's most frustrating is that this guy did hundreds and hundreds of dollars damage to the car, for a $115 GPS.  Ugh!  Husband and I are apparently not having a good recent run with cars LOL {see my previous post...}

Well here's to looking at the weekend!  Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Welcome back! That is such a shame about the car -- makes me sad :( I have had that happen before while I was parked at work. They stole the GPS. I no longer even leave the mount up.

By the way, congrats on your win from Sheridan French - very happy for you!

Nat said...

Welcome back! Bummer on the car break in. I've heard Vancouver is beautiful even if you didn't get to visit much its still fun to go to a new place!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates