Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2 Years Ago Today...


...I married my best friend.  I cannot believe how fast time flies!  It really just feels like yesterday that I was planning our wedding and frolicking around Hawaii on our honeymoon!

I am blessed beyond belief to have this man as my husband.  He is the sweetest, most intelligent, patient, and silliest man I know.  I can confidently say, I know we will be laughing our way through the next 80 years of our lives!


Happy 2 years honey...I love you to the moon and back! xoxo


5 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Anniversary!

Natasha said...

awww congrats on 2 years together!!! your wedding pictures were gorgeous and you can tell how in love yall are ;)

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! :)
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Meg {henninglove} said...

congrats you two on 2 years of marriage!! it surely has flown by I'm sure, we will be celebrating our 2 years in a few weeks so I know it has flown by for me!! wishing you two many many more years of love, happiness and laughter

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...

Happy anniversary to you!!! The years fly by too fast...

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates