Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Randomness

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I don't know why this always happens, but once Wednesday roles around....that's when I'm like "Yes, I need to blog today!".  If you look at my post history, I pretty much always blog on Wednesdays!  I think I'm in mourning on Mondays and Tuesdays from the weekend being gone and by Wednesday my spirits are lifted because Friday is coming?  Makes sense to me....

Anyway {back from my little tangent there}, have any of you ever tried the Aveda comforting tea?  I first tried it while being in an Aveda salon for services and I loved it!  I would drink like 5 cups alone while sitting there, so I finally decided to buy the tea bags so that I can drink it at work.  It's a little pricey for tea ($15), but I just love it!  They sell it in tea bags and also in loose leaf, but I don't own a tea brewer {however, I bet the flavors are even better that way}.  I highly recommend you try it if you enjoy tea!  Have any of you had it before?


Did you all hear about Miley Cyrus getting engaged to Liam Hemsworth?  Hmm...I never really understood them as a couple but hey, who am I to judge?  They've been together 3 years, BUT she is only 19 years old!  Seems a little young to be getting married, no?  And looking at the Hollywood track record......they don't stand a chance for staying together for very long!  If they even make it down the aisle...... I think we are all a bit negative about Hollywood marriages after Kim Kardashian put the icing on the cake.  How long do you think they'll make it??


I recently won a giveaway from The Southern Eclectic {Sheridan French's blog} for $100 towards jewelry from Erin McDermott, and my picks came in the main last week!  I decided on two pairs of earrings:

These Venice Beach Earrings


And these Julia Earrings


I love them both!!  I am wearing the Venice Beach ones today....I highly recommend you go visit Erin's website.  The quality of the earrings are great, and they are so unique!

And lastly, I saw this on Pinterest and decided this should probably be framed in my house!


So true, right? :)

Have a great rest of the day!

5 comments:

Molly said...

I think Miley may be prego?!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

Love the venice beach earrings:)

Virginia said...

I'm not sure how long they will make it, but Liam can come cry on my shoulder when it's over. Hahaha

Annie said...

So crazy that they are getting married! Hope they have better luck than most Hollywood couples...but I know what you mean when you say you don't really get them as a couple :) Love those Venice Beach earrings...so pretty!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Kayln said...

I can't believe she's engaged either!! She's SOO young!!!

Love those earrings, soo pretty!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates