Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Loving Lately

Happy Wednesday!

I've been so bad about blogging...I know, I know. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of it! I feel like I have chronic writers block...its so annoying! I swear I'm still here....I'm still reading all of your blogs too.  Just trying to get my groove back over here so bear with me! :)

So what am I loving lately? 

Well, I found this website, Gorjana, while reading through PerezHilton.com and I am in LOVE with their bracelets!  Especially these:






And there's so much more!  Click here to view all of the above bracelets. These would be great for an arm party right?

I'm also currently obsessed with Kale! For the past few months, I have been eating it non-stop! I don't mind the bitter taste so I eat it raw in a salad practically daily.  My favorite way is to cut up some cherry tomatoes and top it with a bit of olive oil and lemon juice.  When I have shredded parmesan I also put that on top. Mmm!  I also love Kale chips!


And finally, some Pinterest quotes:




Have a great rest of the day!

3 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Those Gorjana bracelets really are beautiful!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

I have been obsessed with kale in salads as well! It is so good, I made a batch of Kale chips the other day and devoured them! So good! I hope all is well, miss you!

Courtney said...

I love pinterest quotes. Those bracelets are beautiful! Want!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates