Monday, July 2, 2012

A "Magical" Weekend...

Monday, Monday.....how did we get back here again?  At least its only a 4 day week with Wednesday being the 4th of July! 

This weekend, I was totally one of those girls who went to see Magic Mike immediately!  Ok, I didn't go opening night but I totally got my butt over to the theater on Saturday with one of my girl friends {No, I didn't drag Doc to it. He made it crystal clear that he was not about to watch this movie with me!}....and it definitely did not disappoint! 


I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie that much!  I think I had a grin plastered on my face the entire time. No joke. It's about time us girls had an eye candy movie, right?  And the eye candy was out. of. control.

I mean look at these boys.....



I left the movie being totally jealous of Channing Tatum's wife. He knows how to move....I guess being an ex-stripper in real life helped....but wow, he is one sexy beast! 

If you haven't seen the movie, just see it and you'll know what I'm talkin' about! The best part was, right at the beginning of the movie, you see Channing Tatum naked from behind and the minute that happened....the whole theater starting giggling uncontrollably!  Of course, it was like 90% girls, gay guys, and then the like 2 straight guys that got dragged to it. 

The movie was actually pretty funny too....Mathew McConaughey's character was great! I could definitely go see this movie again....and again........and again! 

Did anyone else see Magic Mike this weekend?

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Did not see it yet but I'm dying to--huge Matt Bomer fan:) And the rest of them aren't bad either!

Natalie said...

YES! It was super entertaining, I had a huge smile on my face the entire time, too. Loved Matthew McConaughey's character!

Fash Boulevard said...

haha, I totally agree. Loved the movie, but I thought it was much more guy friendly than I thought it was going to be, besides the stripping parts. lol. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I loved magic mike it was so funny that everyone was yelling in the theater when they danced!

Blogger said...

I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates