Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Catch Up!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today is kind of my Friday since tomorrow I am heading to Sarasota, FL for a work conference!  I've never been to Sarasota before, but I hear its beautiful....definitely looking forward to it!  Oh, and I'll be staying at the Ritz-Carlton so ya know, tough life. :-)


I'm also very excited to say that I'll be living in Miami for the month of August!  Doc is doing an away rotation with a hospital down there in their Urology Department {field he wants to go into}, so I asked my boss if I could go with him and work remotely and he said yes!  I head down there in 2 weeks, so I'm very excited to be getting to spend so much time with my family for the month!  Doc will be a busy bee trying to impress the department {the away rotation is kind of like an audition before he applies to residency so there is a lot of pressure on him}, but I know he'll do great.

I've also never worked from home but I can't say I'm not looking forward to that! Being able to stay in my pjs and not blow dry my hair.....sounds good to me!  I also will get to meet this little cutie for the the first time:


That's my niece, Juliana!  She's like 4 or 5 months old now, so I'm anxious to meet her!  So needless to say, I'm ecstatic that my boss allowed me to do this but I still need to work hard so that he knows I'm not just picking my nose all day. LOL I mean there may be a little picking going on, but just not ALL DAY.... :-)


On another note, do any of you watch Pretty Little Liars?  I flew through seasons 1 and 2 on netflix....they were sooo good!  I have season 3 recording on my DVR right now.....don't you hate when you catch up on a TV show and then you have to wait each week to watch the new episode?

I currently looking for a new TV show to watch via Netflix.....any suggestions??  Here are some of my fav non-reality shows, so any shows I would like based on these? Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives..........you get the picture!  Any ideas ladies?

Hope you all have a great weekend! Any fun plans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates