Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to the grind....

Hello there and Happy Monday!


Well I'm back to the grind now.....Yesterday, I flew back to Columbus from Miami despite the hurricane!  I really thought our flight would be cancelled but we were able to get out before it really got bad.

My 3 weeks in Miami totally flew by! I really thought I'd have more time to do things, but all of a sudden it was over.  I never even got into a bikini once! I was just busy working or doing things with my family. I got to meet my niece, Juliana, for the first time and she is adorrraabllleeee! She's 5 months old and a super easy baby! Look at that face...


All in all, it was great to spend so much time with my family but I'm glad to be home!  Just happy to get back to my house and get things back in order.  Not very excited about being back in my office though....working from home was really great! 

I have some fun shopping posts planned for this week, so stay tuned!

Have a great rest of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates