Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WEN Hair Care Prodcuts

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I recently went into Sephora to do a little makeup shopping, and while I was there I noticed they started selling the WEN hair care by Chaz Dean products!  I've only seen this advertised on TV and I've always been intrigued but never actually bought it {I think they make you renew each month and I didn't want to do that}. I was thrilled to see it in the stores now, so I bought the kit which has the Cleansing Conditioner, Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment, and the Replenishing Spray {pictured below} and so far I like it!


I was a little skeptical at first because the Cleansing Conditioner is a 5-in-1 product, so it takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave in conditioner.  The directions tell you to use 10-15 pumps, which is A LOT of product {I've just been using about 7 pumps because I want it to last}, and you have to massage into your scalp for 1-3 minutes.  Then you comb in through your hair and leave on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse. It doesn't lather up at all either because it contains no sodium laurel sulfate or other damaging detergents, so its a little strange to be washing your hair with a thick conditioner and no foam!

However, I after using the products twice...I'm loving the way my hair feels!  Its soft and silky, no frizz, shiny....it just feels really moisturized and healthy!  I have very fine hair and was concerned that this may be a little too heavy on me, but so far I'm loving it!  The Replenishing Spray is a great added moisturizing treatment that you can spray onto your hair wet or dry.  I have not yet used the Intensive Hair Treatment, but I plan to this weekend so I'm hoping it will be a great deep conditioner going into winter!


From their website, it looks like they have other products you can buy--a styling creme and texturizing balm.  I'll update again on this once I've had a little more time to use the products, but for now this how my hair came out this morning:


Have any of you used the WEN hair care products before?  What did you think? Also, this was not a sponsored post by WEN.....just 100% my opinion and experience :)

5 comments:

Jess said...

A 5 in 1 product? Crazy! Its like that new BB cream, but a hair product. Your hair looks gorgeous girl!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Love the darker hair! Miss you and hope all is well!

Bella Michelle said...

I just ordered this stuff after seeing a friend's hair whose looked wonderful! She had ordered hers from QVC and was totally in love with it so I decided to jump on the wagon and give it a try (I ordered directly from their website) and can't wait to try it.

Liyana Marie said...

i would love to try WEN products but they are not available here where i live :( ! but i've heard so many great things about them ..


PS : i'm having a KERASTASE giveaway on my blog, there are not many entries,so chances on winning are big!

xox Liyana
http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

Clark said...





Hi everyone, I'm new here. Count me as one who thinks that Bradley's irregular features were one of his greatest charms. Especially his teeth. I'm mourning his teeth

more than anything, even more than the beautiful deceased blond hair. I don't get why people have to "fix" what is already perfect... Crying
Anyway, I have to admit that he looks gorgeous in izombie, even if it's hard to recognize our adorable blond Arthur.

Ecru Silk Texturizing Balm

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates