Friday, August 10, 2012

What have I been up to?

Happy Friday everyone!

Well, I've officially been in Miami for 1 week now and I'm loving it! Being back home is great and I'm loving all this family time I'm getting!

Doc has been enjoying his rotation at the hospital down here so that's been good!  And I've been working remotely, which has been working out great as well, so things are going pretty well over here!

My daily outfits have consisted of things like this:


Super fab, right? Found these awesome leggings in the my closet here from the 80s or 90s.  Well, I was too young to wear them...they were my mom's or sister's but I'm glad they were kept.  Patterned pants are coming back in style right?  I'm also really loving not having to blow dry my hair or dress up or put make-up on. I feel like I'm giving my hair and skin a healthy break!

I just wanted to check in and say a quick hello!  I'm still alive over here. Got some fun posts planned coming up!

What have you all been up to? Enjoying the last month of summer?

1 comments:

Taylor said...

So exciting! I worked at home for a while, and just couldn't hack it. I missed going into an office too much and found myself often distracted by what needed to get done around the apartment. It was hard to separate home and work for me. In between calls, I found myself switching loads of laundry and letting the dogs outside. Glad you're having a blast back in Miami!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates