Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthday, Chicago, & Kiawah Island!

Happy Friday everyone!

Time for me to pick up and go again!  I'm headed to Chicago for the weekend and then Tuesday morning, we are heading down to Charleston, SC for a family vacation with Doc's family!  And speaking of Doc, today is his 26th birthday....happy birthday honey!


Since I was out of town last week in Houston and before that I was in Miami the whole month of August....I just feel like I haven't had any time at home!  The house is a mess to say the least.  And it probably wont be getting any better since we're gone all next week, and then I'll be gone again in another 2 weeks for work!  I can't complain too much though....I mean come on, I get to go here...


 And spend it in my in laws beautiful condo right on Lake Michigan....and I get to go here....


My husband's family rented a beach house on Kiawah Island {they've been vacationing there since he was little}.  I've never been to the Charleston area before but I here its so beautiful! I'm definitely looking forward to getting some sun and relaxing...

What are you all doing this weekend?  

4 comments:

Molly said...

Yay for a Charleston vaca! My family has been vacationing on Kiawah since I was little too. I'm sure you'll love it!

Let me know if you'd like restaurant/shopping reco's for DT- food and shopping, I KNOW ;)

Sara said...

Have fun in Charleston! You will love it!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

LicensedtoPill said...

Charleston is neat. I've never been to Kiawah though- should be fun!

Stephanie Lam said...

Oh gosh that beach house view looks amazing! Hope you have fun!!

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates