Friday, December 28, 2012

Time away...

Well hello there everyone!  It's been a little while, huh?  More specifically a little over 3 months...

So, why did I take this blogging break?  I don't really know....it just sort of happened.  As you may remember, for a few months prior to this break, I was suffering from writers block big time!  I think I was pressuring myself to come up with new/exciting posts each day and that just wasn't possible.  The more I pressured myself, the less ideas I had and I guess it just wasn't fun anymore.  

I started this blog as an outlet for me....to talk about my life, fashion, just whatever inspired me that day but somehow that got lost.  I think I was more concerned with keeping up with other popular blogs....wanting sponsors, giveaways, more and more readers....

Well, I'm glad that I've taken a step back here because I'm feeling inspired to write again and even if no one reads my blog, I started it for me.  This is my outlet and this time around, I won't let myself get overly concerned with the "success" of my blog. When I have something to say, I'll post....if not, then I won't. This is for me.


So, here's to starting over fresh for 2013.......I hope to connect with many of you as I did in the past and I also hope to form some new friendships! Above all, I want to restore the fun in this because that's what its here for, right?  Who knows, there might even be a blog makeover in my future! :)

Catch up posts to come shortly....

3 comments:

LuLu said...

So glad you are back. I am LuLu over at
www.lookslikelulu.blogspot.com

Kaolee said...

This is exactly how I've been feeling. My blog was a place for me to look back and remember the memories. I've gotten so wrap up as to how to get more followers, more views, etc. So now I'm just blogging for me & it feels fantastic!

Here's to a new year!

Nat said...

Welcome back!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates