Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday Randomness

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 


I've never been a big celebrator of Valentines Day.  I mean its fun and all, but I feel like its too commercialized.  I get the premise of the day, but I feel like you should show your loved ones you love them everyday...not just on February 14th, right?  Either way, I still like to do a little celebrating with Doc so tonight we are going to dinner at a nice Fish/Steakhouse here in Columbus that we've never been to.

What are you all doing to celebrate? Are you a big celebrator of V-day?


In other news.............Doc and I are very excited because we're buying our first house!! We went up to Royal Oak, MI a couple weeks ago to look for houses and surprisingly found our perfect home within 1 day of looking!  Since then its been a whirlwind going through the process of buying a home.  New territory for the both of us but very very exciting! 

We had the inspection last weekend and everything went well there so now we are on our way to closing on the house April 1st!  Our lease is up on our apartment April 10th so we will be moving probably around April 9th...its going to be a very busy/crazy Spring for us.  My brother is getting married in Miami on April 6th so I basically will need be all packed up prior to flying down there for the wedding.

I wish I had pictures I could show you but as soon as I do...I will post them!  I cannot wait to decorate this new house!  I have been growing increasingly restless with our current decor in our apartment, so I'm sooo ready for a change!  Posts to come on my ideas for the new house.....

Have a great Thursday!  The weekend is right around the corner :)

4 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Ahhh, that's awesome about the house! Congratulations! Can't wait to see all of your plans :)

Nat said...

Sooo exciting!!! Congrats on the new house! As stressful as it is, it will be so much fun once you're inside the house! Can't wait to see pics.
I'm not a huge V-day celebrator, it's right after my birthday though so they're kind of combined into double holidays

Laura Darling said...

Congratulations on the home buying! How exciting!

Meg {henninglove} said...

wow congrats on buying a house and finding it within the 1st day, that is awesome! how was the restaurant you two went to on v-day?

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates