Thursday, March 14, 2013

My best friend's wedding!

Good morning everyone!

Last weekend, I was in Miami visiting my family and going to one of my best friend's weddings!  The wedding was beautiful and the bride was stunning!  Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pics at the wedding {maybe once the professional ones come out I can show you better ones}, but here is a picture of the reception tent with the couple dancing in the bottom right corner:


And here is a picture I got off of her facebook as the bride and groom left the church:


Now I finally have this weekend to stay at home and not have to travel!  That means I have to buckle down on packing up my place because in just 4 weeks we'll be moving....and for about a week of that, I will be back down in Miami for my brother's wedding!  So....time is kind of running out! Lol

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

I LOVE her dress!

Meg {henninglove} said...

wow her dress was gorgeous and that veil is stunning!! i love the reception tent with the white lights

angelina smith said...

Having a photographer means you are hiring a person who will capture all your memorable moments in photos. These will make you happier every time you watch it.
malibu wedding locations


Unknown said...

The bride is so beautiful. The couple is looking good together.

Atouch of silver

846880a0-91ef-11e2-8cd2-000bcdca4d7a said...

Wow!I really loved reading your blog. It was very well written and simple to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read.
Austin Wedding Sites

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates