Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Big Announcement!

Well.....I know I've had a severe lack of posting recently after my "blog break" but I have good reason why you haven't heard much from me.........

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles

I'm currently 11 weeks, 5 days today!  We had our 12 week check up today so we got to see our little nugget {or Bubbles as we've been calling him or her} and we can't believe how much its grown since our 9 week ultrasound!  It actually looks like a baby!! Crazy...

Anyway, I've been bursting at the seams to talk about this on here and keeping secrets is not my forte so its been very hard to say the least!  So I'm so glad that we're finally at the end of our first trimester and I can talk about it!  I have been following a handful of baby blogs for years now and have been anticipating the day that I can document this amazing journey as well, so please...I welcome any baby advice, tips, anything you want to share with me!

I will be back to tell you all about how we found out and what my first trimester has been like these past 11 weeks!

Have a great rest of the day!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Yay!!!! Congrats girl !!

The Wanna-be Southern Belle said...

Congrats!! Your in for an awesome ride :)

Natasha said...

AWWWW congrats my friend!!! the best announcement ever...hope you're feeling well and cannot wait to hear more about your big news! OXOX

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Congrats, Ashley! What a blessing!
Cheers,
Sara

Molly said...

Congrats! Such exciting news! Hope you're feeling we'll :)

Nat said...

Yay!!! Congrats!! I hope you've been feeling well the past few weeks- my first trimester was rough

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

What awesome news! I've missed your posting, and now I can't wait to see the posts that will be coming from you! Congrats gal!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Congrats Ash! I am so happy for you and Doc!!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates