Thursday, May 16, 2013

15 Week Baby Bump Update!

Hello there and happy Thursday! 


How far along? 15 weeks

Baby is the size of? A naval orange {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Total weight gain/loss? Not sure, my next appointment is 1 week from today so I'll find out then how much I've gained because I'm quite sure I've gained weight by now...

Maternity clothes? I'm LOVING my maternity jeans {sooo much better than regular jeans} and stretchy pants like yoga pants or lounge pants have been what I've been living in!  Not wearing maternity tops yet...just any loose tops I can find in my closet.

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? I've been getting headaches this week, but that's about it. 

Sleep? My stomach sleeping days are over :( Sleeping on my side has made me a bit restless, but hopefully I'll get used to it.  I slept with a body pillow we had lying around the house last night and that helped make it more comfortable so we'll see how that goes.

Best moment of the week? Doc and I didn't celebrate Mother's Day because, well I'm not a mother yet, and it just seems a little silly to celebrate the day but we still made the day special by going out to a new brunch restaurant, which was amazing by the way, and then going to see Iron Man 3 in the theater. We hadn't been out to a movie in a while and it was a lot of fun just spending the day together, exploring new restaurants and new areas where we live.  We will miss days like that once bubbles shows up!

Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach and over easy eggs!

Movement? None yet.

Food cravings? Sweets for sure!  I made a run out to the grocery store at like 8 PM one night because I just needed to bake something yummy.  I ended up making these cake mix cookie bars.....sooooo goooood! I highly recommend you try them--and they're SO easy! :)

Anything making you quesy or sick? None.

Have you started to show yet? Yup, my belly is popping for sure!

Baby is a? Don't know yet, but cannot wait to find out!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? A mix of both lol

Looking forward to: I'm going to Colorado Springs on Saturday for 4 days for a work conference so I'm looking forward to getting some time away to relax at a beautiful hotel {The Broadmoor Hotel for those who are familiar}.  Since I'm not working in an office anymore, I haven't seen my co-workers for a little while so I'm looking forward to seeing some of them lol

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with an update after my OB appointment!

3 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

You are looking so cute! Keep the updates coming, mama :)

Amanda said...

Yay, I'm excited for all you pregnancy updates!

Nat said...

So cute! I wish I could say sleeping gets better but for me it's only gotten worse. I will say I cannot wait until I can sleep on my stomach again. I've had the worst sweet tooth during my pregnancy- I cannot get enough.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates