Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm officially married to a doctor now!

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far!  I've been busy busy!  Last weekend my in-laws were here in town, visiting our new house.  And then this past Thursday, Doc and I went back to Columbus because he had his medical school graduation!  My Mom flew in for it and came back to Michigan with us, so she's here with me this whole week {which is always tons of fun for me because we shop and eat and just have fun all day!}

Doc getting hooded by his Dad who is also a doctor
All of us at a BBQ earlier in the day

The past 4 years in med school have been a very long and tedious road for Doc so celebrating it all being over has been fun!  I'm so proud of him...he's done incredibility well, graduating magna cum laude or in other words he's in the top 10% of his class at OSU, an amazing accomplishment!  And now we're on to the next chapter in our lives....residency and a baby! 



Speaking of baby, I know I missed updating you on my pregnancy progress....things got crazy once my in-laws got here and graduation but I'll be back this Thursday with my 14 week update!  Also coming up is an update on how my first trimester went.  

Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats to John! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Nat said...

Congrats! So exciting that he's finished!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

Congrats to Doc! How exciting and such a great accomplishment! Miss you!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates