Thursday, June 6, 2013

18 Week Baby Bump Update!


Please excuse the not-so-great pic of me, but I wanted to show me at 18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks

Baby is the size of? A sweet potato {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? This past week, I was in Chicago so I ended up hitting the Gap store on Michigan Avenue which had a great selection of maternity clothes!  I got a pair of their 1969 Always Skinny jeans and I LOVE them! They are much more comfortable than previous 2 pairs of maternity jeans....you can just tell that they are made better.  This pair also has the demi panel rather than the full panel and I find that much more comfortable.  I also went to Target and got 2 maternity maxi dresses.

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? Head aches and back aches this week..

Sleep? It's not been too bad! Since I've been back from Chicago, I've been sleeping with my body pillow again and that helps me stay on my side throughout the night. Still getting up once a night to pee too.

Best moment of the week? Doc feeling baby move for the first time! I'll explain below..

Miss anything? Sweet tea and over easy eggs.

Movement? Baby's movements have been getting stronger and stronger! I'll feel it move everyday but just sporadically; however, the other night, I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I felt baby move. So I put my hand on my stomach and I felt it stronger than ever hit my hand! So I immediately called Doc over to feel {every time he tries to feel, the baby stops moving so I assumed the same would happen} but this time after like a minute, the baby moved twice where he could feel it! He was so excited, it was so cute!

Food cravings? Still loving fruit....cantaloupe, watermelon, cherries, peaches, etc.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yup, my belly is popping for sure!

Baby is a? Don't know yet, but will know in less than 2 weeks!!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy most of the time.

Looking forward to: Feeling baby move more and more.  Also, our anatomy ultrasound in just under 2 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates