Thursday, June 13, 2013

19 Week Baby Bump Update!




How far along? 19 weeks

Baby is the size of? A mango {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? All my pants are maternity these days but I can still do loose non-maternity tops.  The dress I'm wearing in the picture above is Target Maternity....love it! Super soft. I also absolutely love the Target Maternity tank tops, so if your newly preggers...go get them for sure!

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? Just my back acting up.

Sleep? I'm getting better at sleeping on my side now, but my shoulders still get achy from it.  I'm also sleeping with a body pillow which helps.  

Best moment of the week? Seeing my stomach move from the baby kicking/moving around! So weird!

Miss anything? Sweet tea and over easy eggs.

Movement? Yup, little one is moving around more and more each day! Doc and I have now been able to feel it a lot from the outside and now I can start to see my stomach move when the baby kicks!

Food cravings? Still loving fruit....cantaloupe, watermelon, cherries, peaches, etc.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? Yup, my belly is popping for sure!

Baby is a? Don't know yet, but will know on Tuesday!! Counting down the days...

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy most of the time.

Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on Tuesday!! We will find out the sex of little one and get to see all its organs and whatnot.  Can't wait to see how much its grown and fingers crossed, it will cooperate and let us see its junk! I don't want to go home still wondering how to decorate our nursery because little one had it hands in between its legs or something {Doc actually did this when his mom was pregnant with him and they never knew what he was until he came out.} Of course, I just want a healthy baby so I'm anxious to make sure baby's anatomy is healthy and normal, BUT I can't help and focus on what little one is going to be! I don't care boy or girl...just want a healthy one and want to know so that I can start planning!

2 comments:

Petchie said...

I'm finally getting better at sleeping on my side too (16.5 weeks currently) although I still wake up sometimes with achy shoulder as well. I'm hoping that goes away soon especially as time goes on.

Xoxo
Petchie
www.psblogbook.blogspot.com

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Cutest mango EVER! You are stunning!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates