Thursday, June 20, 2013

20 Week Baby Bump Update!


How far along? 20 weeks...halfway there! I can't believe it!

Baby is the size of? Still a mango {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}

Maternity clothes? 100% in maternity pants. I can still wear non-maternity dresses and tops {although I'm wearing a Target Maternity t-shirt in the picture above and they're soo comfy!}

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? Not really...feeling great this week!

Sleep? I'm sleeping pretty well! Getting used to being on my side too.  I haven't even been getting up to pee in the middle of the night...I've just been out the whole night!

Best moment of the week? Getting to see many of my college friends last weekend in Chicago for a bachelorette party!  And of course....finding out that Bubbles is a girl!! It was funny because the ultrasound tech said that our little one was like standing on my cervix in a bent over position. I swear she listened to me and was like bent over with her legs spread because we got a very clear shot to know that she's a girl! Lol Since this was our anatomy scan, they also were checking to make sure she's growing normally {checking her size and heart, kidneys, etc.} and we're so happy everything is normal with her! She is growing perfectly so fingers crossed the rest of the pregnancy goes this smooth!

Miss anything? Missing alcohol for sure.  With the weather being so nice and warm, I just want to sit outside and have a drink at the end of the day.

Movement? Yes, I'm feeling little one move every day but just little movements at this point. I can't wait to feel her move more strongly!

Food cravings? Still loving fruit....cantaloupe, watermelon, cherries, peaches, etc.

Anything making you quesy or sick? None.

Have you started to show yet? Yes, my belly is getting bigger and bigger!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Been pretty happy!

Looking forward to: Getting her nursery started! Now that I know she's a she, I've started trying to figure out how I want to decorate her room.  We received our crib from pottery barn the other day but its still in the box. I need to clear our her room and start getting things organized before we put her crib together, and then I just need to decide on what other furniture to order....but its very exciting to finally have a direction to move in!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I feel like there are SO many people pregnant right now who are due in January and February -- Lucky for you that you get to follow along with them! I had a great group of girls due around me that I became close to... You look great!

Nat said...

You look great!! So excited it's a little girl- I feel like everyone having babies this winter are having girls! Which crib from PB did you get?

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates