Saturday, June 29, 2013

21 Week Baby Bump Update!


How far along? 21 weeks 2 days!

Baby is the size of? A banana {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}


Maternity clothes? Still wearing maternity pants and some maternity tops! I can still fit into non-maternity dresses and looser/longer tops.

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? None this week!  Feeling great!

Sleep? I have had the hardest time falling asleep recently! I'm tired but I get into bed and my mind just goes a mile a minute and I can't turn it off!  I just keep thinking of all things I need to do with the nursery and the house and then I find I'm just keeping myself up.  And then I have the hardest time getting out of bed in the morning too. Hopefully this goes away!

Best moment of the week? Celebrating my 3 year wedding anniversary and of course, seeing my baby bump grow!

Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach, over easy eggs, alcohol...

Movement? Yes,she's moving more and more everyday!

Food cravings? Sweets.....

Anything making you quesy or sick? None.

Have you started to show yet? Yup...people are really starting to notice when I'm out and about now!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery together...I've started doing some paint samples on the wall trying to figure out what color I'm going to paint it.  Hopefully the hubby will help me put the crib together this week! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Little girls are so precious. I craved sweets, too. Ice cream in fact. A friend told me to eat cereal instead.

Congratulations!

Heather said...

Little girls are so precious. I craved sweets, too. Ice cream in fact. A friend told me to eat cereal instead.

Congratulations!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates