Thursday, July 25, 2013

25 Week Baby Bump Update!

Happy Thursday everyone!

*Doc didn't tell me my maternity jeans belly band was rolled down at the top so I have this weird line across my belly in all my pics... I need to send Doc to photography school.

How far along? 25 weeks!

Baby is the size of? An eggplant {according to What to Expect When Your Expecting}


Maternity clothes? Still same issues as last week! Finding tops to fit and be long enough is hard so I prefer to wear my maternity tops every day BUT I work from home, so luckily I don't have to dress up for work every day!  If I did, I don't know what I'd do! And for pants, its either maternity jeans or yoga pants.

Stretch marks? Not yet, and I hope they never show up! Still using Belli Elasticity Belly Oil every night.

Symptoms? My ribs still hurt when I sit for long periods and my back acts up now and then. I'm trying not to give in and arch my back too much due to the weight of my belly, so that helps. I still have to wear breast pads in bra everyday....annoying!

Sleep? It's up and down. Some days I get great nights of sleep...other days, I have the hardest time getting comfortable!  And baby girl loves to move around and kick me every evening...I'm like helloooo go to bed! I still am waking up to use the bathroom at least once a night.

Best moment of the week? My brother and sister-in-law were visiting me last week so I had a lot of fun hanging out with them! My sister-in-law got to feel baby girl move and my brother found it so weird to see me preggers!

Miss anything? A cold glass of white wine....

Movement? She's moving around more and more! Her movements aren't just little kicks now--they seem to be stronger and longer...as if she's rolling around and what not.  

Food cravings? No intense cravings....still loving sweets and fruit though!

Anything making you quesy or sick? None!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I gotta belly for sure!

Baby is a? GIRL!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Painting baby girl's room this week!  I finally settled on a paint color so I really hope it looks nice once up on the walls! Also, this week I got to test drive a bunch of different crossovers because currently, I drive a mini cooper so obviously that won't work with a baby!  We're ready to get a bigger car so I hope to bring Doc back to the dealerships soon so we can settle on which car to go with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates